Founders of Celebrating Humanity International, Arthie Moore and Brian V Moore – Members of the Institute of Facilitators (South Africa.) are well-known both locally and internationally as diversity training, transformational team building and team conflict resolution specialists.
USA and UK.
Both are able to greet in over 60 languages and have consistently developed their knowledge of diversity through actual experience and continuous learning.
Their unique adaptability and project management skills have ensured facilitation success in major and minor projects, in different areas, and countries, with many different personalities and cultures, and a wide variety of organisations – with many different needs.
Writer, speaker and director – Arthie Moore – has been recognised for her work in developing leadership by Graca Machel-Mandela. She is recognised as an Inspirational Woman at Work and has recently been selected as a finalist in the Rising Stars Awards – 2014.
She is currently writing two books, and is learning Shona and Italian.
She follows the amazing teachings of John Maxwell – one of the world’s leading leadership role models.
Author, speaker, consultant and director – Brian V Moore – has been recognised by Archbishop Desmond Tutu for developing peace on the course of the Dusi Canoe Marathon.
He is multi-lingual – speaking English, Afrikaans, IsiZulu and a number of other Nguni languages. He is currently learning Shona and Italian.
He has many years experience working amongst people of differing diversities.
Brian V Moore has a unique ability to engage, involve and unite people from any background. His skills in switching language, greetings and body language swiftly build relationships across diversity.
Known as the Peacemaker on the Dusi Canoe Marathon – for his work in bringing peace between canoeists and rural communities, during the 1990s. He was recognized for this work, by Archbishop Desmond Tutu with a Sanlam/Sunday Tribune Community Builder Award.
Contact the Diversity Trainers Team.
Complete the following form, NOW, and we will call you back, quickly.
Or call us – Brian on +27 72 677 0208, or Arthie on +27 72 439 4220
Or email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback re: Diversity Facilitators
- Kobus Botha: “Very inspiring, delightful. These 2 people exactly knows how to work with people. They are truly people’s people. Fun and exciting.”
- Danielle: “Thank you for showing, it’s okay to be the way I am! You are Wonderful people. Thanks. God Bless you and your family!!”
- Theo Greef: “You’ve both inspired my life. YOU changed my life. I would like to travel with you and be involved in your programme and be a speaker one day. Thank you. Ke a leboga. God bless you.“
- Helena Thirion: “ Thank you so much Brian and Arthie for the programme. I’ve learned a lot to share with the different people. Learnt to help others and how they can help me. Learnt to share in a group. Was awesome to be with you. I enjoy the laughing sessions most. Thanks very much.”
- Rosy Grant: “ Baie goed program. Ek het baie geleer. Julle is baie inspirerend en het my oe oopgemaak wat betref al die ander Kulture en respek vir myself soeveel as respek vir anders. Ek moet myself life he’ en “speak up” for myself. Baie dankie Brian en Arthie. Julle was baie goed.”