Celebrating Humanity Primer©
The Primer© is an on-site diversity awareness programme, which uses minimal business time.
This a high-value and inexpensive workplace diversity exercise has many purposes.
It is designed to:
- Open up communication across diversities. Thereby creating a greater knowledge of diversity within the team.
- Develop teamwork and share team wisdom.
- Build a sense of value in each individual and help them to realize that together we have far more knowledge and ability, than we do alone.
- Get teams talking about diversities, including:- Religions, rites of passage, pilgrimages, ancestry, traditional attire, languages, cultures, traditions, family structures, proverbs, races, cultural principles and beliefs, sports and history.
- Get delegates to know each other better.
- Builds a sense of fun and enjoyment.
Feedback – from Primer Process at RCI
“Just a quick note to say thank you very much for the exciting Primer programme that you guys put together – our teams had great fun running around trying to get all the answers – some of the responses were hilarious!
We gave out a copy of the Evita Bezuidenhout cookbook ‘Kossie Sikelela’ to each member of the winning team.
Once again – thank you – I will definitely keep you in mind when we conduct any other training within your scope.”
Irine Govender – Learning and Development Facilitator
Complete this form and we will contact you!
Or call us directly:-
Brian Moore – 072 677 0208
Arthie Moore – 072 439 4220